Q. How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment methods online available?
1. Credit/Debit Cards via Visa, Mastercard or UnionPay.
2. Digital or e-Wallets via Boost, GrabPay, Maybank QR Pay, Touch n Go, GooglePay, MCash or NetsQR Online.
3. Cheque / FPX / Online Bank Transfer
Payee Name: Canaanland Distributors Sdn Bhd.
Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank Bhd
Bank Account: 00400-200-383
Bank Address: 26 Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
After you made the payment, please send us the payment details of :
1) Your Bank Name
2) Banking Date/Time
3) Banking Reference No
4) Total amount you have paid
5) Your Order No
You may send the above info to: email@example.com or upload a copy of your payment slip to Payment Notification (click here). Note: Your purchased products will not be sent out until we have received this confirmation slip.
Q. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancel.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Delivery time cannot be guaranteed because it is subjected to stock availability and our freighter Pos Malaysia's schedule. We will strive to pack and send the parcel(s) to Pos Malaysia within 2-3 working days and then they will typically deliver within 5 working days for West Malaysia and 14 working days for East Malaysia. All damages or missing items, once confirmed shipped, must be reported within one month from the online purchase or seven days from the order received.
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to email@example.com for us to clear your doubts.
Q. Please explain the Abbreviations I see next to product titles?
Bk = Book
HC = Hardcover
CH = Chinese title
LTR = Leather
POD = Print on Demand
MM = Mass Market
MR = Market Restricted and usually not available for order
OP = Out of Print